Scoop TechLab | HTC One - Technical Specifications And Links To Resources
HTC’s Hero Challenger - HTC One
There’s a lot resting on the HTC One, with its new smartphone really needing to catch up on Apple and Samsung’s seizing of market share.
HTC has certainly created a good-looking, fine feeling phone. Whether this is enough to sway users will be battled out in the next few months, as the company needs a hero and is placing its bets on this phone.
With its aluminium body (which apparently takes 200 minutes to create through CNC), ‘zero gaps’ construction and edge to edge screen the HTC One oozes class.
- Android OS, v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Rear-facing HTC UltraPixel Camera (2688 x 1520 pixels), with a 2.1 MP front facing camera for video calling (1080p@30fps)
- 16GB or 32GB of internal memory (no SD or SD micro card slot), 2 GB ram
- 120mm display, 1920 x 1080p pixels (16:9 aspect ratio)
- 1.7 GHz quad-core Krait 300 processor
- Edge-to-edge Corning Gorilla Glass 2 screen, with a HTC Sense user interface
- Front-facing BoomSound stereo speakers
- ‘Highlights’ – automatic, phone made 30 second video recording of a day’s pictures and video recordings
- Battery – 2,300 mAh Li-Po, non-removeable. No official data on talk or stand-by time
- Memory – 16GB or 32GB internal, no card slot
- Size – 137mm high/ 68mm wide/ 9.3mm deep
- Screen – 138mm diagonal, 1920 x 1080 pixels